Saturday, June 21, 2008

About this blog

Last December 2007, I launched a website titled Got-Toys and Games. The following week my 4 month old laptop crashed and I lost everything... including the ability to add more content on the website --- which was designed for constant updates. I am sorry if any of you ventured there and saw the lack of content. I was embarrassed by it.

Here's the intro to the Reviewed Toys and Games page:
My background as a toy inventor combined with three kids and a basement full of ‘lightly-used’ toys and games, has given me a unique perspective. People constantly ask me for toy recommendations and I have a few opinions to share. I want this to be a positive exercise, so don’t expect to see a lot of ‘bad toy’ reviews. My goal is to uncover and promote those great ‘under-the-radar’ toys and games for your children.

On Books, Toys, Etc., between my posts on Children's Books News and Reviews, I will be sharing the best toys, games, and books that have provided hours of fun at our house. All reviews will be added to my links for an easy reference for parents, grandparents, and care-givers.

No comments: