Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Top Toys for this Christmas Season

Is it me or are there some great toys this year?
I really haven't been too impressed with many toys in the past five or more years.
Last month, while going through a recent toy catalog, I was rather excited about the new products coming out. This is a little disconcerting. Due to the fact, this past year is the year that toy industry leaders have personally pulled me back into the biz. Yes, I'm playing with the big kids again! And, I'm impressed with my competition!

In the spirit of the "toy season", today starts a daily update on what's new in the toy industry. Just a little taste of what I deem newsworthy for parents, grandparents, toy industry professionals, and creative types!

TIA Announces Nominees for the 2009 TOTY Awards

Here's the link.
I really like several of these toys... and that is saying a lot! Look for future posts for discussions of some of my favs.

iParenting Media Awards 2008 Greatest Products Call - Toys and Games
Here's the link.
Good picks!

Canadian Toy Testing Council - Award-winning Toys 2009
Here's the link.

No comments: