Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cool Games for This Holiday Season

The all time favorite game here in the Lewis Household is hands-down:
BLOKUS
I blogged last December how much I love Blokus here.
This are the 10 reasons why I love Blokus:
10. Blokus won the Mensa Select Award.
9. Set up time is under a minute.
8. Play time is 20- 30 minutes!
7. I bought this toy because it was awarded by my good friend, Dr. Toy, as one of the Best Children's Products for 2003.
(Thank you, Stevanne!)
6. The age range on the box says 5+ and, believe me, everyone in my family loves this game.
5. When the winner wins, there is no wild pandemonium, screaming, and crying.
4. No one can actually cheat.
3. The players get to exercise their right-brain! Yay!
2. Ditto last reason!
1. The colors look so cool together!


(Don't tell me those aren't great colors!)
Now, they have a Blokus Giant!!!!















And, a Blokus 3D!!!!














BANANAGRAMS













Fun, educational, & cool game for the whole family!
And, Annas like Bananas!

SQUARE UP!













Don't you just love those colors?!

YOU'VE BEEN SENTENCED













Has won several awards (even from friend, Dr. Toy) so it will be a hit in our house this year.
Knowing my crowd, everyone will be laughing. And, hopefully, there won't be any sore losers.

No comments: