Thursday, August 21, 2008

Banana Splits Books, Toys, Etc.

As I mentioned in my previous post, The Banana Splits are back!
A quote from the Wall Street Journal states:
"The Banana Splits will also be seen in concert tours, other live appearances, and a wide range of exclusive merchandise including toys, games, books and apparel."

I decided to hunt down previous Banana Splits products. And, here they are:





Banana Splits Bobbles













Banana Splits Lunchbox













View-Master Banana Splits













Banana Splits Ring















Banana Splits Bean Toys










Banana Splits Game
















Banana Splits Horn
















Banana Splits Coloring Book

















Banana Splits Comic Book











Banana Splits Kellogg's Snorky Puppet
I had this puppet! It came in a Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Cereal Box.

There's lots more!
Does anyone remember any of these?




Warning: Be on the lookout for the onslaught of Banana Splits Books, Toys, Etc.
Did you know if you type the word Splits one too many times it starts to look funny?

1 comment:

Ms. Yingling said...

I think I will have nightmares tonight. Am I the only person who found these guys scary in a freaky-clown sort of way?